Simple Step to Enable Two Step Verification Amazon. Secure your Amazon account with 10 simple steps. Two step verification is an extra layer of security that protects your Amazon account by requiring you to enter both your password and a code sent to your mobile device before logging into your account. Today Amazon account is the most important for you because most of your personal things are connected through an amazon account. Nowadays fraud can be done even using your Amazon account that’s why you should take care of your Amazon account security. To secure your Amazon Account here are some steps you can follow and enable Two Step Verification Amazon.
Enable Two Step Verification Amazon in 10 Simple Easy Steps
- Now tap on your phone’s Amazon icon to open the app and more options. To Enable the Two Step Verification
- Now Tap on the Three lines in the bottom right corner to open more options on Amazon.
- After tapping on the three lines in the bottom right corner, tap on the Account Option.
- Now tap on the Login & Security option under account settings. For more options.
- Now tap on the edit option placed Infront of the 2SV option under login and security.
- Under 2SV settings, it will show the previous numbers or options if you have already enrolled. If Not then tap on the Get Started button.
- To enroll in 2SV you will have to select or enter your mobile number Which you wish to add to 2SV of Amazon. After that tap on Please Send OTP.
- After taping on Please Send OTP. You will receive OTP on the mobile number you have mentioned. Enter the OTP and hit Continue Button.
- Almost Done final confirmation prompt. Tick on the check box and tap on the “I got it. Please turn on the Two Step Verification”. To finish the process.
- Congratulations You have successfully turned on the Two Step Verification Amazon Account.
Go to the Sign In page.
Click the link at the top right corner of the screen.